• Identity Card is compulsory for getting access to the library
• Silence to be maintained
• No discussion permitted inside the library
• No personal belongings allowed inside the library
• Textbooks, printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken inside the library
• Using Mobile phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
• Enter your name and Sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library
• Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the entrance counter.
• The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
• Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
• Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken anywhere in the library premises Working hours of the library:
• Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. (During Examination up to 5 p.m.)
• Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• No photograph of the Library shall be taken without the prior permission of the Librarian.
Circulation Issue System :
Books will be issued on presentation of the library card along with the ID card. Students are instructed to check the books while borrowing and they will be responsible for any type of damage or mutilation noticed at the time of return.
Overdue Charges :
Materials borrowed should be returned on or before the due date stamped, if returned late overdue fine will be charged for the delayed period.
Book Lost :
If the books are lost, then the borrower shall replace the books of the same edition or latest edition or pay double cost of the book after getting permission from the librarian.
No due Certificate :
Each student shall obtain No dues certificate from the library after returning all the books issued, surrendering the borrower’s cards and after paying outstanding dues, if any.
Care of Library Books :
Students are required to handle the books/ Journal very carefully; marking with pencil , writing or highlighting , tearing the pages or mutilating the same in any other way will be viewed very seriously. In such case reader shall be held responsible unless these are brought to the notice of the library staff at the time of issue.
Renewal of Books :
Users can also renew the books again after the completion of charging period, subject to not being requested from some other user.